All that is needed is a detailed company description (business plan, pitch deck or similar) and a description of planned projects and further developments (ideally with a time frame or schedule).
The portfolio report contains the following information for each company taken into account:
- possible and suitable Calls and Programmes, together with (if available):
- the name of the programme, the call identifier and a link to an information website
- size of the fund/ programme, number of projects to be funded, amount that can be requested per project
- deadline for the submission of a proposal and further important timeframes
- short description of the call's or programme's goals and the project contents expected
- requirements the applicant and the proposed project have to meet
- further constraints and special regulations
- necessary changes of the company's project, additional project content needed together with an assessment regarding the degree of suitability
- short description of programmes being worth to screen regularly, but not having any open calls at the time of the report
- short summary of further calls, where larger adjustments of the project would be necessary
Individual adjustments of the report's content is possible. We offer attractive package prices for a portfolio of five startups and more, just get in touch!